Wednesday, August 01, 2007

knocking the wind out of yourself

Scary Ann lives up to her nickname, let me tell you. That girl has a corner pocket shot that wizzed by my ear/leg/chest/arm more times that I can count. But you know what the scariest thing on the court is? THE WALLS!!! Yeah. If claustrophobia isn't your affliction, these walls will inspire temporary fear. In an attempt to chase after one of Scary Ann's prize-winning shots, I managed to ram myself into one said wall at full speed, knocking the wind out of myself, and then following up with a few "homemade pilates" moves in an attempt to realign my spine.

Scary Ann is fun. Don't you ever ever EVER skip a week of playing with her because then you are only cheating yourself! Also, we were supposed to play last week but were too busy so we played last week. Rescheduling is the wave of the future, kids. Get on the boat.

No comments: